GameHouse is a unique employer with an informal atmosphere, space for relaxation and good benefits. Along with more than 150 passionate people, you will be a part of the Global team based in Eindhoven & Utrecht, The Netherlands and in Barcelona, Madrid & Alicante, Spain.
The GameHouse Original Story began with Delicious, a cooking game starring our beloved Emily. By popular request we created more and more games about her. With every game, more women fell in love with the series. In the years that followed, GameHouse built a universe of story games, each with a unique personality.
Tying this universe of games together, brings ever-exciting technological and marketing challenges. We've successfully built a cross-game subscription for our GameHouse Original Stories, and we're always challenging our ways of getting more engaged players into our universe. Our focus is on mobile platforms and we have a dedicated Growth team that ensures our games reach tens of millions of players every month.
You'll join us at an exciting time with a lot of promising game releases in front of us and we expect you to be one of the critical members of the company's growth.
You are an analytical, enthusiastic marketing professional to join our growth team as an User Acquisition Manager. In this role you will help us spending hundreds of thousands of dollars per month across multiple channels – Facebook, Google, Snap and others – in pursuit of our user acquisition goals. In addition to managing user acquisition campaigns, this individual will also support the marketing team’s internal analysis pipeline, producing regular performance reports for the marketing team’s use.
You’ll make sure that the number of players who enjoy our games grows every month, by handling a variety of marketing tasks:
• Manage user acquisition campaigns on various performance digital channels and gaming platforms
• Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through targeting and segmentation.
• Creation of the marketing messages and briefs for marketing creatives
• Manage localization of the content
• Oversee app store asset creation and optimization
• Collaborate with various fields within the company: artists, engineers and data scientists
• Perform A/B testing of our advertising and app store creatives
• Come up with and execute a variety of ideas to engage our players
• Assist 10+ studios with product management and the implementation of marketing-related features
• 2+ years of deep understanding of the intricacies and experience in mobile marketing
• Experience managing campaigns on Facebook, Google, and other mobile ad networks
• Passion for mobile games (especially casual)
• Growth mindset: ability to truly learn from mistakes, and continue experimenting despite the failures
• Curiosity - you constantly look for more areas of growth to explore
• ROI-centered marketing vision: you measure everything and act accordingly
• Comfortable presenting business cases, results, and insights across a wide audience
You mean aside that we are making games loved by players all around the world? (Seriously, we have some of the best fans in all of gaming) Or our beautiful office in the center of Eindhoven with lots of welcoming, passionate, international colleagues? If that alone doesn't convince you, how about these great benefits?
• Be free to build your own career path as you grow into your role
• Develop your entrepreneurial skills in an energetic and high pace setting
• Have a direct impact on evolving our processes from day one
• Have a good work/life balance and work in a family-friendly environment.
• Make autonomous decisions
• Receive a competitive compensation package
• Employee Book Buying Program
• Sports program (½ off)
• Public transport card fully covered
• Free lunch offered 4 days a week
Not to forget ping pong tables, board game nights, video game systems scattered around the office and a fully stocked bar that we open every Friday afternoon to wind down after a busy week.
The process comprises at two (selection) rounds, a personality, and skills test. If you reside internationally we will fly you in to meet us face-to-face and get an impression of the great location and city!
Has this vacancy triggered your interest?
Then please feel free to apply on this vacancy! For further questions don’t hesitate to contact us.